Thank you for your interest in a career with NEXTFLY Web Design.
Nextfly is expanding our digital marketing and looking for an individual who can build/optimize paid search and social advertising campaigns. This position requires a strong understanding of paid search and paid social ad platforms, conversion rate optimization and web analytics. This position will be responsible for leading the digital effort for external marketing including: strategy development and execution; social media management; strong emphasis on content development and execution.
- Project Manage Website Design/Development projects & Digital Marketing Retainers
- Collaborate and lead company email marketing, includes creating and managing campaigns, content, distribution, and tracking of outbound messaging.
- Implement and oversee campaign lifecycle – the research and development, implementation and ongoing optimization of client campaigns.
- Lead and manage Google and Facebook paid campaigns
- Manage the day-to-day paid PPC activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo) and paid social ad platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Analyze campaign performance and ROI using web analytics platforms
- Interaction with WordPress and CSS
- Optimize client keyword portfolio with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords,
- Report on the business impact of the paid media campaigns
- Identify opportunities to implement and improve the measurement and reporting of key client metrics (KPIs)
- 2 years experience working with WordPress or similar Content Management System
- 2 years experience with paid search and social platforms
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Computer related field preferred
- Google AdWords certification preferred
- Deep understanding of Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter advertising
- Deep understanding of display advertising and retargeting
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to conduct online research and data analysis
- Adobe Creative Suite’s Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a small but growing company
- Competitive Salary + performance bonuses
- Complete Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation and Personal time off
- Earned “Work From Home” days
- Simple IRA + company match
- Multiple “outside the office” team building activities
- Ability to shape Nextfly’s Marketing Department
- Work directly with Business Owners, CEO’s and other Marketing Directors
Are you ready to make a difference with NEXTFLY? Please apply below!